Sunset Walking Tour in Albaicín & Sacromonte
The best place at the best time. The Albaicín and Sacromonte tour at sunset, you will visit the two most emblematic and famous neighborhoods in the best moment of the city of Granada. A fundamental tour to complete your visit before or after seeing the Alhambra, as well as enjoying the beautiful sunset.
We will enter old and multicultural centers such as:
- The Albaicín neighborhood, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994, also known as the old Muslim quarter, where we will discover the fascinating world of Al-Andalus through its labyrinthine streets and where you can enjoy the most famous Granada landscape from the Mirador de San Nicolás, among others.
- And the Sacromonte neighborhood, with its more than 3,000 caves and panoramic views from lesser-known areas, where we will be able to know and understand the life of the gypsies for centuries through their history, legends, anecdotes, curiosities and discovering their most precious legacy: Flamenco.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official guide
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Mayor de Granada
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de San Nicolas, Calle Espaldas a San Nicolas s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
A stopping point for all travelers and all the locals in love with what is offered from there, the extraordinary ...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
The neighborhood with the most elves of all "Graná"
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Murallas del Albayzin, Plaza Mariana Pineda 10, 18009 Granada Spain
The Zirí period wall, which today we go through to see the most historical and emblematic part of Sacromonte.
Stop At: Mezquita Mayor de Granada, Plaza San Nicolas S/N Albaicín, 18010 Granada Spain
Without visiting the Great Mosque of the Albaicín the tour would be lame. Essential to understand Granada.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 24, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.