Sunset SUP or Kayak in Orlando
We make learning to Paddleboard fun. If you are between the ages of 3 to 77 and weigh under 1,100 pounds, we have the perfect board for you and we can teach you how to successfully Stand Up Paddleboard. Lake Life Paddle was started by teachers. We implement innovative methods of instruction to ensure your success on the water. Yes you can. Stop wishing and start doing!
ABOUT YOUR GUIDE
Our guides have one or more of the following qualifications: State Certified Teacher, Certified Yoga Instructor, Lifeguard Certified, CPR Certified, Decades of Experience on the Lakes
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Paddleboard/Kayak, Paddle, Life Vest, Leash
What's excluded :
We'll meet at A beautiful spring-fed waterway in South Orlando near the airport and attractions to say goodbye to another day in paradise. The changing colors are magnificent on the water as the sun is setting. Occasionally, our paddles end up with a beautiful view of the moon as we linger on the water.
We will teach you to Stand Up Paddle before we go on our water adventure. We'll guide you through the lakes for an awesome, memorable experience. We can have a relaxing swim and cool off in the clean water. It is a great way to enjoy nature safely. We usually see fish, otters, turtles, birds, and more. The whole family can enjoy being on the water together with one or multiple guides by your side. When you leave this experience you will have a new skill you can take on many new adventures in the future!
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
We have the perfect board for you and we can teach you how to successfully Stand Up Paddleboard. Lake Life Paddle was started by teachers. We implement innovative methods of instruction to ensure your success on the water. Yes you can. Stop wishing and start doing!
We paddle on lakes that have awesome restaurants on shore. Your guide will share pictures!
Departure Point :4201 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You should be comfortable on the water. If you don't know how to swim, please inform your instructor before the tour begins.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.