Sunset Stand Up Paddle Tour in Split
Join us for a sunset stand up paddle tour around Marjan Park. You will learn about paddling techniques, history of the area and have the opportunity to enjoy swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping in crystal clear Adriatic Sea. Ending your day out on the water with some amazing views of the islands, mountains and setting sun.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
- SUP board and a paddle, security leash & dry bags for personal belongings
- Life vest if required
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Finish your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your SUP board and explore Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights the city is known for.
No matter if you have experience as a paddler or you're a beginner, with the help of the guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun in no time. On this tour you will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkeling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring : a towel, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, spare t-shirt, wet shoes, sunscreen, refreshing drink (min.1,5l ) and underwater camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.