Sunset Sail in Mumbai Harbor - Weekends
Enjoy a sunset sail in the Mumbai harbor. Aboard a beautiful sports yacht, you’ll see the sights of the city from the water during your 90 minute sail. Relax away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai.
• Sunset Sail in Mumbai Harbor
• Mumbai skyline
• Lighthouses, Coastal Batteries
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up / drop off within Mumbai city.
- 90-minutes Sailing.
- Safety equipment etc.
- Transport by private vehicle within city.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
You will be picked up at your hotel in Mumbai and driven to the Gateway of India. At the jetty, you will be met by the staff who will assist you with filling out the necessary forms and familiarize you with the sailing equipment (life jackets, etc). You will board a 25 foot sports yacht for your private one and half hour sail on Mumbai Harbor. Watch the sun set (weather permitting) while you spend a pleasant 90 minutes exploring the island city of Mumbai from the sea and add a new dimension to your exploration of Mumbai. It is a great way to be introduced to the joy of sailing and a wonderful way to spend a few hours to relax in the afternoon. you'll discover a harbor dotted with lighthouses and naval batteries and an array of ships. Reflect on the unique cityscape with the iconic Taj in the background. After sailing, you will be dropped off back at the Jetty at the Gateway of India and your driver will bring you back to your hotel in Mumbai.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age 7 years.
- Please wear clothes that are easy to sail in (light trousers, shorts, capri pants, etc.) Avoid tight and uncomfortable clothing.
- A cap and sunglasses are recommended.
- Ideal footwear is comfortable with a good grip (ex: crocs, floaters, open sandals with straps). Please do not wear high heels.
- Your personal medication, if you need it
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of sports tour person who serves as a instructor will be counted as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.