Sunset Point Hiking (Monsoon Palace) - A Guided Experience
Udaipur is one of the most beautiful places in the royal land of Rajasthan. This city of lakes holds so much within itself to be explored.
With this Hiking tour, you will be exploring the Monsoon Palace hiking trails and the beauty that surrounds it. You will start the hiking from the main gate of the Palace and will hike along with a trained and professional guide and you will be provided with the hiking sticks which will help you while hiking. You will cross through the forest area and will also see the beauty of the Aravali range. The complete hiking trip will be refreshing for you and don't worry about being tired as you will be getting energy bars and snacks, fruits so that your energy level doesn't fall down.
Timings: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1-2 Hours
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking trekking guide
- 1 navigator
- Hiking sticks
- 1 water bottle per person
- Refreshment, tea, coffee, cookies, fruit juice, peelable fruits
- Essential first aid
- All taxes inclusive
What's excluded :
Monsoon Palace is one of the most beautiful places in Udaipur and with this activity you will be involved in adventurous hiking which will start from the main gate of the Monsoon Palace. You will be passing through the forest, scenic beauty of the Aravali range, birds and many more. Finally, when you will witness the amazing view from the top you will be left mesmerized.
• Sajjangarh Monsoon Palace, Sajjan Garh Rd Near Mewar Garh Hotel, Udaipur 313001 India
Departure Point :Shrinath Commerce College, 95, Gayatri Marg, Kanji Ka Hata, Brahmpuri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.