Sunset Nature Cruise
There is nothing more relaxing than sitting back and watching the sun go down over the water with up to 5 of your closest friends, family or clients. Being a private cruise we can go where ever you like, time permitting. You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks. Coolers and ice are provided for your use.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caloosahatchee Canal, Florida, USA
The sunset cruise is a relaxing two hour cruise on the Caloosahatchee. We depart about an hour before sunset and head up or down river as desired by the group. Sit back and relax watching the sunset that lights up the sky to end the day.
Departure Point :The Marina at Edison Ford, 2360 W First St, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by On The Water Florida