Sunset kayaking on Connemara coastline. Galway. Guided. 2½ hours
What better way to spend a summer's evening than watching the sun fall over the Atlantic ocean from your sea kayak on the magnificent Wild Atlantic Way coastline. This is a magical time to be on the water and is guaranteed to be a truly unique guided kayaking experience in scenic Connemara.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided sunset sea kayaking
- Sit on top kayaks and paddles
- Wet suit and buoyancy aid
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- Own transport required to meeting point in Cleggan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mannin Bay Blueway, Clifden Ireland
What better way to spend a summer’s evening than watching the sun fall over the Atlantic ocean from your kayak. This is a beautiful time to be on the water and guaranteed to be an amazing experience
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Connemara Sands Beach Hotel & Spa, Mannin Bay, Derrygimlagh, Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, H71 TY79, Ireland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunset sea kayaking is weather dependent and the session may be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Participants must be competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.