Sunset in Zia
Charming Zia in the southernmost slope, whose superb location makes it the perfect spot for viewing spectacular sunsets and gazing at the nearby islands of Kalymnos and Pserimos as well as the Turkish coast in the distance.
During the summer the settlement of Zia is bursting with activity from the countless visitors who come to taste local delicacies served in charming traditional taverns, to purchase unique local products and souvenirs and to stroll through the cobblestone alleyways all the way up to its crystal-clear fresh water springs, the most well-known of which is Kefalovrisi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zia, Zia, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
This trip is designed to give you all the freedom you wish to discover Zia on your own terms. The minibus will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to its center. You will enjoy discovering the village by yourself, at your own pace, without a guide.
Zia is an enchanting little village that lies at the base of Mount Dikeos, the highest mountain of Kos island, that culminates at 846m above sea level.
The village has kept its traditional feel and has become one of the major tourist attractions of the island. Here you wiall find many little shops selling local products, arts and crafts.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and you will enjoy to sip your drink or dine on a romantic terrace while admiring the most beautiful sunset on Kos.
We recommend you to try the famous delicious homemade lemonade served everywhere.
You will have approximately 2 and a half hours free time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Local Supplier will contact you for the exact pickup time. Ports
- Kos Port, Geor. Averof, Kos 853 00, Greece
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÂ accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.