Sunset Horse Riding Tour at Ao Nam Mao Beach Krabi
• Sunset Horse Riding on the Ao Nam Mao Beach Krabi.
• Sightseeing beautiful sunset and sea scenery along the beach.
• Visit the beautiful countryside.
• Small group ensures personal service.
• Learn from a professional and experienced instructor during the 1 - 2 hour ride.
• Experienced English speaking staff.
• Suitable for anyone over the age of 4, even if you've never ridden before.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off included.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Drinking water
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Safety briefing and helmet
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ao Nam Mao Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Nam Mao Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Located right on Ao Nammao Beach not far from Ao Nang, this is a perfect location for horse riding. The beach is always very quiet apart from local fishermen and a few women searching for crabs, amazing considering its only ten minutes from Ao Nang. For riding horses this really is the perfect place. Whether you are an experienced horse rider or a first timer, this is a great experience. Just riding along the beach kicking up the surf is just one of those unforgettable experiences.
The horses are very well looked after and the staff are experienced, friendly and safety conscious. The horses are all trained by the owner, they also breed the horses and have a few young horses just starting training. The horses also get called out on film shoots in and around Krabi. When you arrive, the owner will get to know everyone and their experience level, and then pick the right horse for the right person. There are horses suitable for kids as young as 4 to have a ride on. A 2 hour Horse riding will give you plenty of time along the beach, its a very long and wide beach with lots of interesting sights along the way, and the gorgeous coastline as a backdrop for your photos.
Pick up at your hotel and take you to the horse farm at Ao Nammao to relax and have some drink before you do activities. Over there the guide will explain you how to ride the horse. If you can ride alone, the guide will let you ride alone. If you cannot ride alone, the guide will walk with the horse and take care of you. So you can enjoy your riding and be safe. Riding horse on the white sand beach will be good memory experience ever .We will transfer you back to your hotel after finishing tour program.
• 04:30pm-05:00pm Pick you up your hotel
• 05:00pm-06:45pm Riding the horse along the beach and sightseeing beautiful sunset with fantastic sea scenery.
• 07:00pm We will transfer you back to your hotel after finishing tour program.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
● There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!● Pick you up at your hotel every hour since 08:30am until 03:30pm. You can choose the time by yourself.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child : Age 4-11 years up, Adult : Age 12 years up
- We advise to wear long trousers for the horse riding. Please bring boots or shoes because it is not safe to ride barefoot or with sandals.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.