Sunset Honeymoon - Temple of Poseidon Half Day Private Tour
Drive along the Athenian coastline, the so-called Athenian Riviera, to the magnificent Temple of Poseidon and admire one of the most awesome sunsets in Greece! When the sun dives into the sea, the marble columns change colour and travel you to a dreamy world…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [10€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 210 €]
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glyfada, Glyfada, Attica
Glyfada is a suburb in South Athens where the summer nightlife and famous beaches lie.
Pass By: Voula Beach, Athens Greece
Drive by Voula beach.
Pass By: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
Vouliagmeni is famous for the sandy beaches the luxurious hotels and, of course, for its natural lake, protected by Natura 2000.
Pass By: Varkiza, Varkiza, East Attica Region, Attica
Drive by Varkiza.
Pass By: Anavyssos, Anavyssos, East Attica Region, Attica
Drive by Anavyssos.
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
We will see the temple of Poseidon that dominates above the Aegean Sea and the remains of the temple Athena Souniada. Apart from the unique location and the archaeological interest, Cape Sounio is also known for its breathtaking sunset and view of the Greek Islands. It is considered as one of the most romantic places in Greece. The place Lord Byron wrote about and treasured.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
And after that we will drive back to Athens admirind the different colours of the sky and the sea...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that the tour starts at 4:30 pm.If for any reason this is not convenient for you we will adjust the time according to your needs.Ports
- Piraeus Port
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.