Sunset Dinner Cruise in Koh Samui
Relax and enjoy the sailing cruise along famous beaches of Koh Samui with The Red Baron! This is a traditional sailing junk yacht, is the biggest sailing in Koh Samui and the Gulf of Thailand. Spend an evening time on board and release yourself with the atmosphere of silence and peace during the sunset. After pick up from your hotel, we start sailing from Bangrak Bay, passing Koh Som that you would see some beautiful beaches, landscapes with coconut palm tree along, and Koh Phangan just in another side. One the way back, making your romantic time with the beautiful sunset, capture the great pictures and gather the impressive memorable back.
• Hop on the elegant sailing junk to touch the romantic sunset on Koh Samui
• Plenty of delicious Thai buffet dinner, variety of fresh fruits, and appetizers served on board.
• English/ German/ Russia speaking Host.
• Round-trip pick up service throughout the trip to make your easy travelling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner (Thai buffet styles), variety of fresh fruits
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Welcome drinks, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea.
- English Speaking Host (Chinese, German, Russian host upon request)
- Entry/Admission - petcherat marina pier
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (but available on board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: petcherat marina pier, 4171, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Start the trip from Petcherat Marina Pier, crusing along Bangrak bay, you will see the beautil white sand beach along.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :petcherat marina pier, 4171, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour is included pick up & drop off in various hotel. Exceptional hotel is located on the mountain, please contact us to reconfirm the pick up point.Pick up time are seperated in each zone;• Lamai Beach: 03.10 - 03:20 PM.• Maenam: 03:10 - 03:20 PM.• Chaweng: 03:30 - 03:45 PM.• Bophut: 03:45 - 04:00 PM.• Choeng Mon: 03:45 - 04:00 PM.• Bangrak: 04:00 - 04:15 PM.• Taling Ngam: 02:40 - 02:50 PM.• Nathon: 03:00 PM.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.