Sunset Desert Quad Bike Safari with Camel Ride and Bedouin Dinner From Hurghada
Admire the landscape of the Egyptian desert in Hurghada on this 6-hours desert safari tour. Experience fun, adventurous way to explore the beauty of the desert.Take an adventure and ride your quad bike across the desert sands surrounding Hurghada. Explore the lifestyle of Bedouin while visiting Bedouin village during your trip. Discover the local culture and learn more about culture and traditions of the desert people. Have an amazing time riding a camel and watch the wonderful sunset from a dune. Taste a traditional Bedouin dinner and tea. Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hurghada hotels.
- Experience an interesting adventure in Egypt
- Exciting quad bike safari ride through the Egyptian desert
- Enjoy a camel ride and watch the sunset from a dune
- Visit the traditional Bedouin village and have a delicious dinner and tea
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return inside Hurghada.
- Quad bike ride for about 90 minutes
- Camel ride for about 20 minutes.
- Bottled water & one soft drink during the tour
- Desert Safari expert tour guide
- Bedouin village tour, Barbeque dinner and Bedouin Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop off from Makadi Bay, El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh (additional fee of $15 per person)
- Any Optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safari Sahara Hurghada, Qesm Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Hurghada, البحر الأحمر 84511, Egypt
Meet your guide in the lobby of your Hurghada hotel at 12:30 pm and board the awaiting air-conditioned van. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction of safety instructions on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride (Single or double quads) through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience. Then, enjoy a short camel ride about 20 minutes on the sands, and climb up one of the rolling dunes to take photos of the desert sunset. Enjoy the magical sunset in the desert of a small hill and follow the rhythm of the Bedouin. Drive to the Bedouin tent and have a Bedouin dinner in the open air and watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere. When the show has ended you will have the opportunity to enjoy the complete dark sky.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Before being returned to your hotel your guide will take you out into the dark desert to take a look at the constellation of Orion’s Belt, Polar Star, Ursa Minor and Ursa Major, and tell you all about the moon and stars. He will show you the different stars and the shapes made by them. Then you take it in turns to look through a telescope to see the different planets and skies. It is really an amazing experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Hurghada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Essential to bring: Sunglasses, Scarf, Long clothing, Camera & Passport (or other ID)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.