Sunset Cruise in Mazatlan
Capture a romantic moment under a spectacular sunset as you sail in Mazatlan! Enjoy the beauty of the blue water and brilliantly colored sky as you cruise aboard a streamlined trimaran. This three-hour sail takes you across the tranquil bay – Bahia de Puerto Viejo – to watch the sun dip over the Pacific. Relax on deck with a drink from the open bar as you listen to uplifting music and enjoy light snacks – a delightful way to end another day in paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited domestic drinks (open bar)
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Hop aboard the luxurious Konakai or Kolonahe trimaran and prepare for an exclusive and romantic evening. Take in the breathtaking views as you set sail from Mazatlan and watch the coastline fade into the distance while you cruise over clear blue waters on the bay.
Order a cocktail or drink of your choice from the open domestic bar, and let the music set the mood. A fantastic crew will pamper you with great service, including light snacks to accompany your beverage. Then, head straight into the setting sun hovering on the horizon – and be sure to bring your camera.
Gaze across the Pacific and watch hues of melon, lavender, and scarlet melt into the sky as you sail. You’ll delight in the evening stars just as Mazatlan lights up at night – a perfect ending to another unforgettable day!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.