Sunset cocktail and dinner on the Emperor cruise on Nha Trang Bay
This night cruise on Nha Trang Bay which is one of the most beautiful bays of Vietnam gives you a great chance to join in the exciting experience that you can find nowhere. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have unforgettable memories on your trip to Vietnam.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by shuttle bus
- Emperor cruises 5 star
- Local English speaking guide
- 5-course Seafood Dinner onboard; Cocktails & wines
- Entry/Admission - Emperor Cruises Nha Trang
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- Vinpearl land cable car & entrance card/ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emperor Cruises Nha Trang, 23 Đ. Số 3, Phước Tân, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
You will be picked up your hotel at around 5.p.m and driven to Nha Trang Port to get on board of the 5-star night cruise Emperor Cruises Junk.
5.30.p.m - 6.p.m: you will arrive at the port. Right after setting your pace on this cruise, you will be offered welcome drinks by the experienced manager. He/ She will tell you all about the magnificent Nha Trang Bay, friendly locals, their rich culture as well as the safety precautions of the Emperor Cruises Junk. You can start your real adventure by admiring the adorable landscape of Nha Trang Bay at sunset.
6.p.m-8.p.m: explore the beauty of Nha Trang while listening to entertaining music performed by professional musicians on board with a 5 course seafood dinner onboard politely served by the Emperor Cruises team.
8.p.m-9.p.m: you will end your dreamlike dinner with a stunning drink or cocktail on the sundeck or at the lounge.
9.p.m: you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.