Sunset at the Shipwreck Beach | Beach Discovery Tour
A sunset on a sandy beach in Corfu is one of the experiences you must live during your holiday. Agios Gordios is one of the most beautiful ones and keeps many secrets you will discover.
We will depart in the afternoon and drive you to a chic beach bar. Once there, a soft drink will be served and you will be able to have a swim, walk on the golden sand, and stroll around the area.
If you're looking for a bit more of an adventure, you can take a walk southwards and, after fifteen minutes approximately, and passing through some boulders and rocks, reach the hidden Black Rock Beach. The whole area is quiet and surrendered by nature, forests, and wildlife.
Some years ago a small merchant ship was grounded on the beach and it's still there, watching the sea with her black eyes emerging from the rusty prow. The place has a very special vibe, and the sunset is absolutely beautiful and calm since very few people know about this place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sunbed rental per person and umbrella (per two)
- Entry/Admission - Agios Gordios Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,meals, gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agios Gordios Beach, Agios Gordios Greece
Our staff will accompany you to a chic beach bar, where sunbeds and umbrellas will be reserved for you, and a soft drink will be also served.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Shipwreck Agios Gordios – Corfu, Agios Gordios 490 84, Greece
Optionally, you can opt to explore the area and reach this amazing spot, where to discover the remains of an old ship on a very quiet and unspoiled beach among huge black volcanic lava rocks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Corfu, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.