Sunset at 2,500m in Sierra Nevada
If you travel to Granada, you cannot miss this unique experience of enjoying the sunset in Sierra Nevada at an altitude of more than 2,500m.
Sunset in Sierra Nevada is an experience that awakens unforgettable emotions and sensations.
Walking at sunset on a short trail with incredible landscapes and the nature of this unique natural park on the roof of the peninsula is unforgettable.
Hopefully we can still see the species that live there, such as the mountain goat, wild horses, the fox or the golden eagle, it would be incredible.
It is also a place to take great photos, which we provide you with our professional camera.
It is a perfect program for families and safe for children.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Hiking poles
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sierra Nevada, Sierra Nevada, Sierra Nevada National Park, Province of Granada, Andalucia
After meeting in Granada, we headed to the highest point of Sierra Nevada where cars are allowed.
Then we walk along an easy path to contemplate some landscapes of the region.
During our experience, whenever authorized, the guide will take photographs that will be provided free of charge in digital format.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is in the square located on Professor Sainz Cantero street, 13, downtown, Granada.In the place there are several coffee shops.It is 100m from the Library of AndaluziaWe will be next to source
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.