Sunset and Stargazing at Train Cemetery (Cementerio de Trenes) from Uyuni
Unforgettable moments and surreal landscapes is what you will experience in this tour where you will enjoy the sunset and the view of stars in one of the cleanest views of heaven from earth!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Wine bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
The tour starts at 5:00pm. The pickup will be from the point of collection agreed in Uyuni.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
Visit train cemetery, enjoy sunset.
We head to visit the train cemetery, an open field museum where you can observe the oldest locomotives trains in a very quiet area. Here we prepare to enjoy the sunset watching surreal landscapes, enjoying a toast with wine (courtesy).
After sunset we can also enjoy the night landscape, to see the stars accompanied by hot drinks and observe the Milky Way, many stars and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
Back to Uyuni and dropp-off in the hotels
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveler from all Uyuni Hotels/ hostels.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.