Sunset 7 Island From Krabi By Longtail Boat
7 Islands Sunset Tour is the best choice to combine a Boat day between the islands and Krabi Sunset,
one of the most evocative of Thailand. This Amazing tour Departure in the afternoon around 14 pm and return in the evening around 21 pm, the program includes the Visit the 7 islands Area front Ao Nang :
Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tup Island, Door, Talu, Madurai.
Hassle Free Bookings
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick/Drop Hotel
- Accident insurance
- BBQ Sunset
- Equipments Snarling,Mask,Life jacket
- Seasonal Fruits/Water
What's excluded :
• Tup Island – one of Thailand’s unseen highlights,Tup Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide.
• Chicken Island – remember the name and you’ll remember its funny rock shape : it look like a chichken. Popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze you
• Talu Island - Puya Island Snorkeling
• Poda Island – lovely white, sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colorful corals and reef fish.
• Sunset BBQPoda Island – Enjoy the BBQ with amazing Krabi Sunset and fire show
• Bio Luminescent Snorkeling - Enjoy Fantastic Night snorkeling experience with Bio Luminescente phenomenon
back to your Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offered free pick/drop from your accommodation. If you stay these areas krabi town,khlong maung beach,Ao Nang,rally Pick up time .Krabi town/Klong Maung Beach 12:00-13:00 PM Ao Nang Area 13:00-14:00 PM Rally Meeting Point 14:00-14:15 PM For more info don't hesitate to contact us
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.