Sunset & Pakleni islands Speed boat tour from Hvar
We'll start your Sunset boat cruise two hour before the sunset. Accommodate yourself on board and relax while skipper is heading towards Pakleni islands. This unique chain of islets stretches out just in front of the Hvar town. Its natural beauty will be even more emphasized at this peaceful hour. While everything settles down you can hear cricket song coming from pine trees. Pakleni islands owe their name to type of resin from pine trees used to coat ships.
Sun will appear wormer and softer and sunlight will create magical glow known as Golden hour. This moment when shadows grow longer and everything appears to glow is photographers favorite. Capture the moment and turn it to a life-time memory of Hvar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sunset boat cruise
- Entry/Admission - Pakleni Islands
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
We will go to beautiful Pakleni islands and we will visit Zdrilca&Mlini lagoon which have the most cleanest sea in the world because of strong currents. We will swim, snorkel and dive as we are waiting for the sunset. Next we will go the most famous beach on Pakleni islands called Palmižana sandy beach where you can refresh your self and experience Hvar's summer at it's full. After Palmižana sandy beach we will visit Vela Garska and enjoy the most beautiful Sunset on Hvar island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Šetalište put Križa 17, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.