Sunrise Tours at Chichen Itza from Merida
Avoiding crowds and heat, this is the best way to see one of the new wonders. Your pictures well be amazing with not many people around the buildings, we are very flexibles and we are very good managers in the time, we can follow the itinerary or be flexible with this, and add another activities, like stop in one of the Cenotes, stop for lunch, or visit another archaeological site like Ek Balam, Coba or Tulum.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - seasonal fruit and eggs as you like.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
We'll avoid the crowds and heat, be one's of the lucky's with this experience, to see how the light of the sun shows the Mayan city. We'll spend 2 hrs approximately seeing and listening to the most important details of the Mayan civilization focused on this city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
You will be one of the first to visit this place before the crowds, stay in the place with nobody else will make you to have the best pictures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll need your address or name of location for the pick up.
Departure Time :8/13/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Non-responsive letter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.