Sunrise tour with Ganga aarti, Akhada visit, Ancient stepwell and Breakfast
Experience Varanasi in the wee hours, when the true beauty of the town comes alive! Witness the sunrise with Ganga aarti at the ghat, along with a visit to Akhada (local wrestling pit where Indian martial arts are practiced by men) , also visit the revered and mystical Lolark kund ( pond) which is believed to have magical powers in its waters and end this all with a heavenly local breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- English-speaking live guide
- Classical dance performance
- Local transport
- Entry/Admission - Assi Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Panchayati Akhada Shri Niranjani Ghat
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Explore Varanasi like a true local in this morning tour where you get to experience some of the most unique things to do in the city! Your morning tour will begin at 5:30 AM with your guide picking you up from your hotel.
From there on, move to the Assi ghat, to experience the magical sunrise. Flocked by hundreds of people from dawn, you will get to experience the Ganga aarti, a century-old ritual where priests use fire as an offering in the form of oil lamps to offer their prayers to the holy Ganga.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panchayati Akhada Shri Niranjani Ghat, Pandit Manmohan Malviya Rd, Near Shivala Ghat, Ghats of varanasi, Shivala, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Following this, you will be in for classical dance experience, where professional dancers show off their brilliant moves and enact a mythological story via dance. Move ahead and now proceed to the Akhada (a traditional place for training and practicing of Indian martial arts). You will see how men engage in this wonderful art from the earliest hour of the day! And if you wish, you can try your hand at it too!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lolark Kund, Shivala, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Move ahead to one of the most offbeat and unique experiences as your guide will take you to an ancient pond, Lolark kund, a place to have mystical powers in its water as it is blessed by the sun-god himself! Visit this place and learn more about its mythological stories surrounding it!
End this unique tour on a high note with a scrumptious and filling breakfast of local bread and curry and some sweetened milk or tea to go with it. Oh, also did we tell you that you’ll be traveling on local transport of tuk-tuks? A truly local experience awaits you!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in varanasi
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.