Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
This tour is organized particularly for the Summer Season. It will start with early morning at 03:00 AM, keep up a vital good ways from the silly sweltering temperature in summers and research the Taj Mahal in the beginning of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delhi – Agra – Delhi by air conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Packaged mineral water
- Monuments entry fees
- All vehicle & travel expenses
- All applicable taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Any tipping for guide & driver
- Lunch & dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit Taj Mahal with our Guide, it was established by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his loved mate Mumtaz Mahal. She was known for her beauty.
Note: Taj Mahal remains shut on Friday, so check out the dates or days to assure your visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After experiencing the beauty of Taj Mahal, keep visiting to Agra Fort. It was created in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. The fort is a perfect example of Mughal architectures and demonstrate the power of wealth and strength. It is made with red sandstone and spread in huge areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Examine the back of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the grand impression of Taj Mahal over the stream Yamuna during the period of sunset.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.