Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
This is a private day trip to Agra from Delhi discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India . You can see ancient architecture significant to India’s history such as The Taj Mahal (Means Crown of the Palace) and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument.Built by Mughal Emperor Akbar.It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty.It is also UNESCO world Heritage site. Your own private guide will ensure that you get an in-depth experience of these UNESCO World Heritage structures.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by Fully Air Conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Camera Fee
- Any Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Around 3 AM our driver will pick up from Your Hotel in Delhi/ Gurgaon /Noida and also from Airport. Then drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 Hour peaceful ride.you will arrive in Agra at 6 AM then meet your local city guide. Then visit the Taj Mahal. Explore the Taj Mahal at Sunrise view. It was commissioned in 1632 AD by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife Mumtaj Mahal. Spend 3 hours. After Taj Mahal visits the Hotel or Local restaurant to have your breakfast.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
10 AM you will visit your next monument, Agra Fort. It was built by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Spend 1 Hour.It is also a UNESCO site. After Agra fort drive back to Delhi by 1 PM. upon arrival driver will drop you at Hotel or Airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Noida/ Gurgaon/ NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE ON EVERY FRIDAY TAJ MAHAL REMAIN CLOSE
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.