Sunrise taj mahal Tour
The Taj Mahal looms fairytale-like from the banks of the Yamuna River. It's India’s most recognized monument and is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The monument dates back 1630 and is actually a tomb that contains the body of Mumtaz Mahal -- the wife of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. He had it built as an ode to his love for her. It's made out of marble and took 22 years and 20 000 workers to complete. Words cannot do the Taj Mahal justice, its incredible detail simply has to be seen to be appreciated.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Horse ride from parking to taj
- Entrance fees of monument
- Professional English speaking Guide/Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Your day will begin early at 3:00AM, when you are picked up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, or the airport. You will then drive to Agra, enjoying a peaceful 3-hour ride in your own private air-conditioned car. You will arrive to Agra at 6:00AM, at which point you will meet with your tour guide before proceeding to visit the Taj Mahal. From the parking toTaj mahal enjoy the horse ride. You will explore the Taj Mahal whilst enjoying its sunrise views, spending around 2 to 3 hours in the mousoleum.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, your next monument will be Agra Fort, which was built by the Great Mughal Emperor “Akbar”. Here, you will spend around 1 hour in the building. After visiting Agra Fort, you will proceed to a restaurant for breakfast, where you will be able to enjoy some food and relax.
Next, if you are not in a hurry and also want to explore another site, you can visit Mehtab Bagh. Here you can explore the rear view of the Taj Mahal, as it casts its shadow on the river Yamuna. At 11:00 AM you will drive back to New Delhi, and at 3:00PM you will arrive back at your point of origin/Delhi Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi)Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.