Sunrise Hiking Day Trip
Tour will take us to the Kunjapuri temple, which is situated on the lap of the Himalayas. Winding Roads lead to the top and into the forest. There we can enjoy the freshness of the mountain air. The birds on Banyan trees welcome you with their chirping and together with the waterfall, it sounds like a natural musical.
The Kunjapuri temple is located on the top of a Kunjapuri hill around 27km.
On our Rishikesh Adventure Tour, we cover a height starting from Rishikesh at 347m altitude to Kunjapuri at 1640m to the point of the ancient temple Kunjapuri (Shakti Temple).
The temple provides a very beautiful sunrise & panoramic view of the snow-capped mountains in Garhwal Himalayas.
The peaks of the mountains such as Gangotri, Swarga Rohini (6252m), Chaukhamba (7138m), and Bandarpunch (6316m) can be seen from here (on a clear day). On the other side, you will see Rishikesh, Haridwar, and Doon Valley.
On the way down you come across little villages, terrace fields, and a waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We will pick you up from your hotel or meetings point, we will drive 25 km from Rishikesh towards Gangotri Highway. We will wait for beautiful sunrise and Himalaya View depend on weather condition. after breakfast we will walk to down hill Rishikesh. total distance is around 9 km will take maximum 4 hours. We will stop on the water fall.
• Neer Garh Waterfall, Neergarh Waterfall Road, Rishikesh 249137 India
Departure Point :Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up from any hotel in Haridwar or Rishikesh
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.