Sunrise at Salar de Uyuni
With its seemingly endless sea of salt and perception-altering landscape, the Salar de Uyuni is truly a once-in-a-lifetime place to experience. On this Salar de Uyuni sunrise tour, you'll meet your guide and make the drive out toward the expansive salt flat, to watch as the sun illuminates a setting that borders on the surreal. Photograph yourself in optical illusions as the sun rises higher in the sky, and breakfast, transport, and hotel pick-up are all included with the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
Pick up from hotels and travel to salt flats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Covering 4,085 square miles (10,582 square kilometers), the magnificent, mind-bending Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. Your sunrise session begins at 03:30 a.m. and lasts until 08:30 a.m. when your local guide will pick you up from your Uyuni accommodations. The air can be cool here , but the brisk temperatures are worth it for the chance to watch as the sun illuminates the salt field and ignites the sky with color.
After the pre-dawn drive and magical sunrise, grab your camera to shoot optical illusions created by the distant horizon.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide commentary and informative info on the salt flats, and the tour finishes back in the town of Uyuni when you're dropped at the front of your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all Uyuni hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.