Sunken City Kekova, Demre, and Myra Day Tour from Belek
Visit some of the most popular attractions of Turkey on this full-day tour from Belek. Discover the ruins of the sunken city of Kekova during a glass-bottom boat tour, with time for a Mediterranean swim; explore the rock-cut tombs of the Lycian necropolis in Myra; and visit the Church of St. Nicholas in Demre, said to contain the tomb of its namesake saint.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kekova boat trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Nicholas
- Entry/Admission - Sunken City Ruins of Simena
- Entry/Admission - Myra Antik Kenti
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kekova Island, Demre (Kale) 07570 Turkey
Kekova, also named Caravola, is a small Turkish island near Demre district of Antalya province which faces the villages of Kaleköy and Üçağız.
Stop At: Church of St. Nicholas, Demre (Kale) Turkey
St. Nicholas Church is an ancient East Roman basilica church in the ancient city of Myra, now a museum located in modern Demre, Antalya Province, Turkey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sunken City Ruins of Simena, The Mediterranean Sea, Kekova 07570 Turkey
The ancient sunken city is well worth a visit you will see a charming mixture of ancient, medieval and modern history which is very interesting as well as picturesque.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myra Antik Kenti, Alakent Mahallesi, Demre (Kale) 07570 Turkey
The ruins of the ancient city of Myra consist of an impressive necropolis including tombs of rulers and family members and an adjacent large Roman amphitheatre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tours in Belek, Belek Turkey
Tours in Belek
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.