Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot Hiking 3 days
Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot hike stays 3 days, and everybody can manage. It is budget-friendly, and welcomes exceptional beautiful sceneries. No matter how busy you are, hiking for 3 days can’t be a timely demon (taking more time) and it’s a great feat for mixing in the natural elegance. As with most trekking, spring is the best period to go for hiking in Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot, but still, winters and autumns can be great times to try this hike.
Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot Hiking is a perfect activity combining the amazing insight of nature with the few wanderings of nearby hamlets. Nagarkot` s mesmerizing view of the sunrise and the friendly forest walk along Shivapuri National Park are simply wonderful. In the silence of dense forests the whistling birds make the environment melodic and fascinating. Plus, the northern Himalayan Mountains peek at you many times along the way. That is just an unbelievable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Nagarkot to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle
- Experienced Hiking Guide (English Speaking)
- Guide salary and all expenses
- Lodge at Chisapani and Nagarkot (Typical Nepali home stay Type) 2 nights on twin sharing basis
- Full Board Organic local meals (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Shivapuri National park fee and other entrance fees in the hike route
- Any kinds of drinks
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone call and Insurance
- Personal Hiking Gears
Day 01: Drive to Sundarijal and Hike to Chisapani; 5 hrs walk
Today we beings from journey about 15 km drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal that takes roughly. 35-40 min. From this point we continue our hike towards Chisapani. Sundarijal follows a scenic path to Chisapani, along the unbeatable stone stairs that go up to Chisapani. It requires about 5 hours to get there from Sundarijal to Chisapani. Chisapani is a village of the Sherpa, facing the majestic Langtang and Gaurishankar ranges.
Day 02: Hike to Nagarkot; 7 hrs walk
We’ll wake up early in the morning of a dawn, like most hikers do, to hike towards Nagarkot. At Chauki Bhanjyang eat lunch, and then start the walk up to the Nagarkot. Nagarkot is a beautiful perspective behind the far-reaching mountain panoramas to see the stunning sunrise from behind. So, you’ll make a stop at one of Nagarkot’s lodges.
Day 03: Hike to Changunarayan temple and back to Kathmandu by driving
We’ll wake up early in the morning to experience the impressive sunrise from the Nagarkot Hilltop. We can walk to the Changunarayan temple discover it and drive back to Kathmandu afterwards. And, if you are too tired, you can also go to Kathmandu directly.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.