Combining the best of nature with some typical local life, gorgeous Himalayan views, captivating sunset and ethereal sunrise from Chisapani and Nagarkot, this hike makes for an ideal vacation in a matter of three days. The trip starts with a short drive to Sundarijal, a popular hangout and busy picnic spot in the north of Kathmandu. Falling inside the boundaries of Shivapuri National Park, this is a place of cool shades, tall trees, beautiful streams and serene atmosphere — all in striking contrast to the noise and crowd of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Government license holder experienced, trekking/hiking guide
- Twin sharing Tea House Accommodation during the Hiking
- Shivapuri National Park Fee
- Transportation from Kathmandu to hiking start point and finish point to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at Nagarkot and Changunarayan temple
- Alcoholic, Beverage like hot and cold drinks
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- tips and gratitude
- Airport Pickup and Drop off
- Hiking gears
- Duration: 3 Days
Best Travel Time: February to Mid June, September - November are the best seasons. Dec & January are Winter and cold can be snow on the trail, July & August are rainy time, trekking can be done but visibility can be poor due to rain.
Transportation: Private Car/Hiace/Van
Activity: City tour, Walking
Hike Start/Finish: Kathmandu/ Kathmandu
Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot 3 day hiking is another popular route of hiking to Nagarkot. The Chisapani Nagarkot hike provides you stunning picturesque views of the countryside and splendid views of snow covered mountains. We will have a drive of about 1.5 hrs to Chisapani. Your first destination is Chisapani where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hub of the city. On the way we pass through some ethnic settlements, otherwise the walk is mostly through forests. You can witness the loom of Himalayas which include Mt. Everest, Mt. Ganesh, Mt. Gauri Shankar, Mt. Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range which gives you goose bumps out of excitement.
Chisapani Nagarkot hiking tour follows a good forested trail with Rhododendrons blooming in the spring adding a magical appeal, whilst the Himalayas again manifest for about 6-7 hrs to Nagarkot. A steep climb up to Nagarkot will be rewarded by the comfort and peaceful surroundings. Nagarkotis a popular hill station in Nepal. The sunrise panorama viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east. From Nagarkot you'll drive back to Bhaktapur city (16.3 km: about half an hour), famous Newar village full of cultural and archeological monuments. Spend time sightseeing and after lunch return to Kathmandu via drive.
Departure Point :Central Thamel Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Near garden of dream, Thamel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.