Sundarijaal Hike with Baudhanath Stupa sightseeing and Lunch
Sundarijal, is about 15 kilometers north-east from the Kathmandu valley. It is named after the Hindu goddess Sundarimai and is very famous for short hike. It is taken as a gateway for many hikers going towards Chisapani. The ancient forest, gigantic waterfalls, rushing stream, boundless hilly ridges, valleys snowy ranges and green peaks and the water reservoir site are the major attraction for the visitors.
It is highly diverse in vegetation like pine, oak, rhododendron and wildlife like Himalaya Black bear, leopard, jungle cat and rhesus monkey. The area is pin point to 177 species of birds, 102 species of butterflies, and 129 species of mushrooms.
Boudhanath Stupa is the largest Stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. It is the center of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu and rich in Buddhist symbolism. The Stupa is located in the town of Boudha, on the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All transfer in private vehicle
- Experience guide
- All applicable entrance fees and national park entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Any drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sundarijal, Nepal
09:00 am: Pick up from Hotel and drive to Sundarijaal (Approximately 1 and half hour)
10:30 am: Start hiking from Sundarijaal Bus Park passing tea shops, waterfalls, rushing stream, forest and sundarijaal army entry check post.
12:30 pm: Reach the Damp site, capture some photos then head back to Sundarijaal.
02:00 pm: Approximately 1 hour hike down to same starting point.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
02:45 pm: Drive back to Baudhanath Stupa, enjoy your Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Boudhantath stupa.
05:00 pm: Trip end and drop back to Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must hike up to Damp site, very steep foot trail.
- Bring enough water and some light packing food.
- Carry your passport with you.
- Wear a comfortable shoes, trekking pants, down jackets in winter and carry hiking stick.
- Hiking duration and itinerary may differ according to the individuals and fitness.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.