Sun Segway Adventure : Chiang Mai Old Town Top 5 Cultural Attraction
Sun Segway is a 3 hours Segway tours at culturally significant city in the Northern Thailand. See the former capital of the kingdom of Lanna in a truly unique way as you drift from site to site.
You will visit Wat Pan Tao, Thapae Gate, Three Kings Gate and much more as you swoop through the lovely city’s compact streets.
After a brief 15 minute training session you will set off with a knowledgeable guide who will relate unique and fascinating stories about the city
- Explore Chiang Mai Old Town on a 3 hours Segway tour and snap stunning photos
- A Segway tour is a convenient, environment friendly and safe way to get around and understand Chiang Mai's true character
- Cruise by temples, top famous landmarks and Chiang Mai's breathtaking scenery
- Your Chiang Mai Segway ride will be comfortable and safe on top-notch imported equipment
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway Rental
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Light Refreshment
What's excluded :
05:00 Pm:- Meet up at Ground Floor Duang Tawan Hotel at Sun Leisure World Office for training session which is going to last for 15 minutes. We will serve welcome drink.
06:00 Pm:- Visit Thapae Gate – A historic section of Chiang Mai. It’s a fantastic place to visit at least once and please be respectful and not climb on the walls.
06:30 Pm:- Wat Chiang Man is the beautiful temple with wonderful carvings, which is the oldest temple since 1296.
07:00 Pm:- Wat Phra Singh This temple was built in 1345 under King Phayu, the fifth king of the Mangrai dynasty. This is also called a gold temple in the city – worth visiting the best.
07:30 Pm:- Three Kings Monument is located in the center of Chiang Mai, in the area where palaces used to stand. The sculpture of the three kings is a symbol of Chiang Mai. Before leaving the square, check out the nearby Chiang Mai City Art & Cultural Center.
08:00 Pm Hours:- Wat Chediluang- Built about 600 years ago, this impressive temple once housed the precious Emerald Buddha.
08:30 Pm:- Light Refreshment
09:00 Pm:- Back to Doung Tawan Hotel Chiang Mai.
• Tha Phae Gate, Moon Muang Rd., Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Wat Chiang Man, 171 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Si Phum, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Wat Phra Singh, Singharat Road Phra Sing Subdistrict, Chiang Mai Thailand
• Three Kings Monument, 127/7, Prapokkloa Road Si Phum, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara, 103 Phra Pok Klao Road Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Departure Point :Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, 132 Loi Kroh Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.