Sun Moon Lake 1-Day Leisure Tour from Taipei
Offering crystal blue water surrounded by lush forests, bamboo and mountains on all sides, Sun Moon Lake is Taiwan's most visited attraction. Blessed with more than natural scenery, Sun Moon lake offers a plethora of culturally rich temples, shrines, pagodas and other monuments which serve only to accentuate the area's natural beauty. Artists and poets have attempted to capture this enchantment for centuries, and our single-day Sun Moon Lake excursion aims to do the same by offering visitors a gentle whirlwind journey through the history, culture and scenery of this remarkable place. This tour offers travelers a chance to visit Taiwan’s most sought after destinations by car from Taipei in a single day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admissions for a shuttle boat trip
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Moon Lake, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Township, Yuchi 555 Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take the travelers from Taipei to Sun Moon Lake scenery area. The travelers will enjoy the enchanted views and go on a shuttle boat trip across the lake and enjoy great scenery.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station, 110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, 20號B1
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For "Hotel pick-up included option"(Departs on everyday): a minimum of 2 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- For "No hotel pick-up option"(Departs on Friday to Monday): a minimum of 6 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.