Sumptuous Mountain View from Dhampus
Dhampus Trek is one of the shortest, yet most classic and rewarding trek in Nepal. It passes through country inhabited by a wide diversity of people. It offers spectacular mountain scenery and takes you north of Annapurna & Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) ranges. Tourists usually stay here as a halt point. It’s main income source circuitous to local people. Trekking to this village offers wonderful view of mountain, nature landscape and internal silence. Dhampus hill is one of the best view point of Nepal places in the earth. From Dhampus one can also clutch the outstanding view of Pokhara and the landscape gets even better as the sun goes down. Dhampus is not only a Mountain View point but also a small, ethnic Gurung village. A hike to Dhampus will give an opportunity to watch the daily lives of these villagers from mulching the buffaloes to their daily works on the farms. Dhampus trekking suits those people who have short holidays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This tour offers a preeminent mountain view with scenic local villages of different culture and tradition of Nepalese natives situated in the western part of Nepal at an elevation of about 1700 m. Starting your Nepal tour with a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley includes the the most famous and pilgrimage sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Next day you'll have a scenic drive towards the city of lakes, Pokhara. Then your journey to Dhampus village begins. This is one of the delightful trek in Nepal which begins from Phedi village, nearly 30 minute drive from attractive lakeside of Pokhara valley. From there we climb through beautiful forest and countryside for the next 3 hours and reach the hill top named Dhampus. From there we climb through beautiful forest and countryside for the next 3 hours and reach the hill top named Dhampus. The mountains we see from Dhampus include the Annapurna south peaks of Annapurna range, the Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal and other peaks. Dhampus is quiet, serene and amazingly beautiful. It is an ideal place to return back to beautiful nature after being in a city for several months. The following day, we will walk to Sarangkot via Naudanda. Sarangkot village offers superb Himalayan vista consisting of the mighty peaks such as the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himal. Stunning view of sunrise from the top, Pokhara valley at a glance will definitely surprise you. After viewing sunrise and beautiful Himalayas we trek down to Pokhara. The rest of the day will be used for exploring the beautiful Pokhara city- as there are many things to do in Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. Upon arrival, pickup and transfer to airport for departure. O/N at Kathmandu
Day 02: Full Day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu which includes: Boudhanath, Pashupatinath temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Day 03: After breakfast, drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820 km) - approx 6 hrs. drive. O/N in Pokhara
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Phedi – 30 minutes drive. Reach Phedi and commence trek to Dhampus (1750 m) - 3 hours walk.
Day 05: Trek to Sarangkot (1592 m) via Naundanda- 6 hours walk.
Day 06: Trek downhill to Pokhara Lakeside- 3 hours walk and transfer to the hotel.
Day 07: Full day sightseeing tour of Pokhara city which includes: Devi's fall, Gupteswor Cave, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Barahi Temple and Bindhyabasini Temple along with an hour boat ride.
Day 08: Visit to Peace Stupa and evening leisure for walking and shopping through the lake side.
Day 09: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu. O/N at Kathmandu
Day 10: Depending upon your flight schedule, transfer to airport for departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Point of Interest
Departure Time :6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.