Summit Flight Tour with Glacier Landing from Talkeetna
-Only tour to fly over the summit of Denali
-Unique perspective of North America's tallest mountain
-Opportunity to see climbers on the mountain during climbing season (April-June)
-Landing on a glacier in the middle of the Alaska Range
-Due to use of supplemental oxygen for a portion of the flight, you must be 12 years of age or older to take the flight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live narration from your expert pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali Park hotels)
- Local and Federal Transportation Tax
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Denali National Park is not included ($15 for a 7 day permit)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
This high-elevation expedition soars above Denali to view the summit at over 20,000 ft. This is a one-of-a-kind tour for adventurous travelers that explores the Alaska Range from a unique, towering perspective.
*The Summit tour spends more time at higher altitudes and gives a broad overview of the Alaska Range.
*See the glaciers that blanket the slopes of the Alaska Range, and learn about the area's natural history from your plane's expert pilot.
*Follow the river systems of Talkeetna across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snowy peaks.
*Approach one of the expansive glaciers blanketing the slopes of the Alaska Range and touch down on its snowy surface.
*Get out of the plane for the opportunity to walk across this massive river of ice, soaking in the rugged beauty of the surrounding mountain scenery before hopping back in the plane to fly back to Talkeetna.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Talkeetna, Talkeetna, Alaska
If you have a weather delay, don't fret! Enjoy the quirky little town that we call home! Time spent in Talkeetna will be hard to forget as you see tourists mingling with mountain climbers, all watching the weather to see when they can hop on a plane and fly up to see Denali. Enjoy the shops and restaurants that line Main Street, stop by the Talkeetna Historical Society Museum to learn about the colorful history of the town, or enjoy one of the many trails that invite you to explore beyond the pavement.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :14212 E 2nd St, Talkeetna, AK 99676, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali National Park hotels)
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Local transfers are available within Talkeetna to the airport. Please call to arrange your pick up location and time. Passengers who are outside a 3 mile radius of Talkeetna must come to the Talkeetna airport where our office is located. Physical address is 14212 E. Second Street, Talkeetna AK, 99676
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.