Summer/Autumn 2020 - Cars&Food: Lambo,Ferrari&Maserati, Parmesan&BalsamicVinegar
Discover the three best Italian Supercars' producers. In Pagani you will see with your eyes how a supercar is built, through the hands of the workers that realize a Pagani car!
The new “Lamborghini Museum of Technologies” is an amazing journey through the history, prototypes, special models and models on production today of the Bull.
The Horacio Pagani Museum will tell you about the history of a genius who has realized his dream! The Pagani Automobili Museum is a journey back to the beginning of Mr. Horacio Pagani, but you will see also the history of the Zonda and all its models, and of course the new amazing Huayra.
The Ferrari Museum is an unique trip into the Reds world. A typical italian lunch in a restaurant will be served during the tour. An english-speaking authorized assistant will accompany you for giving you informations and some secrets about the history of these cars! MIN. PEOPLE REQUESTED: 2
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ferrari Museum Visit
- Lamborghini Museum Visit
- Parmesan Cheese guided Tour & Tasting
- Maserati Museum guided Tour
- Personal assistant and personal badge
- Private transportation
- Balsamic Vinegar guided tour & Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Lamborghini Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ferrari
- Entry/Admission - Panini Motor Museum
- Entry/Admission - Acetaia Pedroni di Modena
What's excluded :
- Test Drive or Track Driving Experience
- Lunch - Free time for lunch. The guide will coordinate it
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamborghini Museum, Via Modena 12, 40019 Sant'Agata Bolognese Italy
The new “MUDETEC – Museum of Technologies” is an amazing journey through the history, prototypes, special models and models on production today of the Bull. Here you can find cars as the first Lamborghini 350GT, the Miura, the Countach, the Ferruccio’s visionary cars, but also the Urus, the hybrid Asterion, the few-off Centenario, the Huracan Performante and the Aventador SVJ. The experience at the Museum finishes with an interactive experience on a brand-new Lamborghini simulator (extra price). Emotions are guaranteed!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Ferrari, Via Dino Ferrari 43, 41053, Maranello Italy
The Ferrari Museum celebrates the history of the brand and is located in the Ferrari headquarters in Maranello Italy. You will start from the “Enzo Ferrari Office” reconstruction and the aluminium shape of one of the first car ever built in Scaglietti workshop, which still produces Ferrari shapes, to arrive to the last cars, as the Ferrari 812 Superfast, the FXXK Evo and the Portofino. The visit continues through an amazing exhibition of Hypercars as the Enzo Ferrari, the La Ferrari, the FXXK and the one-off Ferrari private car, all customized. The Formula One room is a praise to all the victories, pilots and cars which have made great the F1 team, the Scuderia Ferrari.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panini Motor Museum, Via Corletto Sud 320, 41126, Modena Italy
A vintage collection located in a liberty-style building in a farm which produces an organic Parmesan Cheese. This is not strange: this place holds two of the symbols of Modena, Maserati and Parmesan Cheese!
This collection tells you about the centenary history of the “Trident” through 19 special models as Maserati Berlinetta Pinin Farina, the 3500GT, the Eldorado, the Ghibli Coupè and the Bora. But this museum is an unique collection of vintage bikes, bicycles and other cars which tells you about the history of italian vehicles. A visit to the Parmesan cheese wheels storage and a tasting is always included!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acetaia Pedroni di Modena, Via Risaia 4 Rubbiara di Nonantola, 41015, Modena Italy
The Balsamic Vinegar producer you will visit is one of the oldest, now at his 5th generation. A history started in 1862 which has taken this “Acetaia” to be one of the most awarded. The guide will show you all the process phases of the production, starting from the cooked most of the grapes of Trebbiano di Spagna, white grapes, to the natural fermentation into the famous battery of wood barrels (mulberry, chestnut, cherry, juniper, oak), where the most become Balsamic Vinegar. Only the “Maestri Assaggiatori” (commissioners of the Consortium) can taste the Balsamic Vinegar and bottle it into a specific bottle that guarantees the authenticity of the product.
You will taste at the end of the visit few different aged Balsamic Vinegar, with a small spoon, which is the measure unit of quantity per person!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.