Summer: Visit Reindeer Farm & Husky park
Meet the Reindeer and the Huskies in Lapland during summer! While visiting the traditional Reindeer Farm and Husky Park, you will be able to engage in the local reindeer herding and husky dog mushing traditions. Local herders and mushers will tell you about the lifestyle and answer all of your questions about how it is to be a herder/musher in the 21 st century. All animals will be happy to meet you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Reindeer Farm Visit
- Husky Park Visit
- Transfers and Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi, Lapland
We will visit a traditional Reindeer Farm and a Husky Kennel where we will interact with both animals and learn everything about their lifestyle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arctic Circle Snowmobile park, Joulumaantie 5, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup starts 30 minutes before departure. Check your email night before departure.Pickup is only available in Rovaniemi city within 15 kilometers radius.In case your Hotel / Accommodation is far than 15 kilometers you can choose one meeting point at city center, or meet us at our offices.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.