Summer Lunch Cruise
Who says lunch has to be boring? Book in on our NEW lunch cruise and you’ll never look at lunch the same way again!
The Swan River comes alive in summer, with the abundance of bird and marine life, and sun reflecting off the water providing a truly unique experience. Unwind whilst exploring the city on an upstream cruise. Stepping on board the Summer Lunch Cruise, guests can settle in for an afternoon of enjoyment as they slowly drift away from the city centre and explore the Swan River System which holds special spiritual significance for the Nyoongar people, the traditional caretakers of this land.
This all-inclusive lunch provides guests with a fabulous selection of hot buffet dishes, complemented by a variety of summer inspired gourmet salads, we have an option to suit every taste. All-inclusive standard wine, beer and soft drink are on offer for the duration of the cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Summer inspired menu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Captain's commentary
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
On your scenic cruise during summer the Swan River comes alive, with the abundance of bird and marine life, and sun reflecting off the water providing a truly unique experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.