Sumidero Canyon and Chiapa de Corzo Magical Town from Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Get ready for an experience filled with adventure and excitement enjoying the road to the impressive Sumidero Canyon and Chiapa de Corzo (First colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadores) and enjoy an unforgettable experience on this amazing tour that takes you to this fascinating natural wonder, located in Chiapas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat transportation on the Grijalva River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Information Driver or monitor for English Speaker Customers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Canon del Sumidero
- Entry/Admission - Chiapa de Corzo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activity costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canon del Sumidero, Chiapa de Corzo Mexico
Admire the Sumidero Canyon in a boat trip during 2 hours for the Grijalva River, you can see some animals like monkyes, birds and cocodryles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiapa de Corzo, Tuxtla Gutierrez Mexico
Chiapa de Corzo, was the 1st city founded by the Spanish Conquerers and also today is magical Town, you can admire the city and we will have time to walk around and spend time to eat and buy some handicrafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel. Confirme one day before the exactly pickup time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.