Sulmona Full day tour
This is a private daily excursion to Sulmona, a fascinating town full of history and art, located in the stunning peaks of the Majella National Park in Abruzzo (about 90 minutes drive from Rome).
Once arrived in Sulmona your tour driver will introduce you the history of this charming little town and will give you some free time to walk around and explore the area. Sulmona has several squares, churches and palaces of historical significance.
Sulmona is also famous across all of Italy and beyond for the production of the country’s finest sugared almonds, known in Italian as “confetti”.
A visit to the Confetti Pelino factory and Museum is a must.
At the end of this exciting day you will enjoy a relaxing journey back to Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulmona, Sulmona, Province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo
a fascinating town full of history and art, located in the stunning peaks of the Majella National Park in Abruzzo (about 90 minutes drive from Rome). Abruzzo which is also known as Abruzzi is one of the twenty italian regions situated in the central part of Italy.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange pickup and drop off accommodations in Hotel or any other place of your convenience in Rome
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.