Sugar Plantation Tour
St. Joseph Plantation was purchased in a post-civil War sheriff’s sale by Joseph Waguespack and has remained in the extended family since. The family has worked to preserve the history of the home and farm so that the stories of those who lived there and worked the land could be told. The home and it's land have also been featured on several film and tv projects. Visitors are invited to learn more about life on a sugar plantation as well as get a glimpse into the making of some favorite film and tv productions.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Joseph Plantation
What's excluded :
- Visit: St. Joseph Plantation, 3535 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7073
Experience rich history & many exhibits sure to give you a glimpse into life on a sugar plantation. St. Joseph is an authentic working Sugarcane Farm. Our family invites you in for a relaxed, intimate visit to tour our ancestral home (purchased post Civil War), and grounds.
Departure Point :St. Joseph Plantation, 3535 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7073
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.