Sugar Cane Tour
Tour of the SUGAR CANE, its history, visit to the ancient sugar mills, visit and entrance to the HACIENDA EL PARAISO cradle of Latin American romanticism LA MARIA by JORGE ISACCS and visit to the MALOCA DE LOS VIENTOS excellent viewpoint of the Valle del Cauca where you can to practice Adventure sports like PARAGLIDING or CANOPY among others.
per adult from
1 day 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to ancient sugar mills
What's excluded :
Visit and entrance to the MUSEUM OF THE CAÑA going through the history of the CAÑA DE AZUCAR of the Valle del Cauca, visit to ancient sugar mills, enjoy a guarapo of Caña de Azucar, entrance to the HACIENDA EL PARAISO cradle of Latin American romanticism LA MARIA de JORGE ISACC , visit MALOCA DE LOS VIENTOS, the best viewpoint in Valle del Cauca, where you can practice adventure sports such as; CANOPY among others.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tourist Guide is identified with CALI TRAVEL PALLETAirports
- Aeropuerto Internacional Alfonso Bonilla Aragón, Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.