Sugar Cane Hacienda El Paraiso & Nature Day Tour
Colombia is a productive and fertile land. One of the goods it also produces is sugar cane and in this day trip you will understand its real importance. Come and visit El Paraiso Hacienda and explore the process of sugar cane while walking among its fields. Taste guarapo a drink made from the same product and enjoy a typical valluno lunch. A tour created to immerse yourself in the unknown side of Cali
• A full guided tour around Hacienda El Paraiso
• A history lesson on Sugar cane and detailed explanation of its process
• Tasting guarapo, a traditional sugar cane-based drink
• A traditional valluno lunch
• A trip outside the city to visit its warm and beautiful surroundings
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Risk Insurance
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guarapo Typical Drink Taste
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda El Paraiso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca Department
Enjoy this unique tour about sugar cane, and discover why is one of the most important crops in Cali and Colombia
Stop At: Hacienda El Paraiso, Via Santa Elena - El Pomo Corregimiento Santa Elena, El Cerrito Colombia
In here you will get to stroll around its nature, while the guide explains the environmental importance of the place and then you will be guided to the sugar cane hacienda.
Once you arrive, you will meet the expert guide and you will take a walk around the hacienda with him. Right after, you will head to the sugar cane fields to learn about its growing and harvesting process. Cane is very important in the region because besides it is used as brown sugar, it also helps on some liquor production.
While in the tour you will actually have the chance to taste a sugar cane-based traditional drink that can also be fermented. It is basically made using a machine that extracts the liquid out of the plant and it is massively drunk in this area of the country.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cali city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport.Airports
- Aeropuerto Internacional Alfonso Bonilla Aragón, Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.