Submarine NEMO Excursion with transfer from Kemer
Experience with tourist submarine NEMO an unforgettable and very original event, where you will discover the underwater secrets of the Mediterranean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tourist submarines are the only tool capable of providing direct contact with the underwater world for many people. You can visit the depths of the sea from Mice Island (Sıçan Adası) Antalya in comfort with our experienced pilot and crew.
Our guests will receive a briefing about 20 minutes before the dive, the briefing will take place in our office just near the submarine. During the tour, our guide will make disclosures about diving and underwater features of our submarine to you in a pleasant environment. Before and after the dive, our guests have the opportunity to shop in our gift shop, drinks and light snacks are available at the NEMO Café. The diving experience will take 1-hour and will end in the same place we started from Marina.
NEMO has extensive glazing, high ceilings distance (180 cm) which have been specially designed for a water submarine for underwater navigation. The spacious cabin is equipped with 2 air-conditioning. Passengers will not expierience any inconvience regarding atmospheric pressure inside and will be protected. People with enough physical condition of all ages can dive with us to explore the underwater beauty of our submarine. Children must be at least 90 cm tall.
Departure Point :Antalya Kaleiçi Ancient City & Marina, Selçuk, Varyant Sk., 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.