Stutthof concentration camp from Gdansk and Sopot - Every Day Trips
Stutthof was a Nazi German concentration camp established in a secluded, wet, and wooded area near the small town of Sztutowo (German: Stutthof) 34 km (21 mi) east of the city of Danzig in the former territory of the Free City of Danzig. The camp was set up around existing structures after the invasion of Poland in World War II, used for the imprisonment of Polish leaders and intelligentsia.The actual barracks were built the following year by hundreds of prisoners.
Stutthof was the first Nazi concentration camp set up outside German borders in World War II, in operation from 2 September 1939. It was also the last camp liberated by the Allies on 9 May 1945. It is estimated that between 63,000 and 65,000 prisoners of Stutthof concentration camp and its subcamps died as a result of murder, epidemics, extreme labour conditions, evacuations, and lack of medical help. Some 28,000 of them were Jews. In total, as many as 110,000 people were deported there in the course of the camp's existence. About 24,600 were transferred from Stutthof to other locations.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Museum German Concentration Camp
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Museum German Concentration Camp, Muzealna 6, 82-110 Sztutowo, Poland
This tour is a great solution for individuals, small groups and families.
Tour participants are picked up at their hotels in Gdańsk/Sopot area, and transported to former german concentration camp in Stutthof.
Each participant will be individually notified of exact time of pick-up.
The tour is conducted in our comfortable, 7-passenger buses with complementary wifi and cold drinks on bord by our English spoken drivers. These professionals hold all necessary licenses and valid insurance. Hence, all of our passengers are also insured and in good hands. We are fully insured, registered and legally operating enterprise.
Upon arrival to the museum, participants of our trip will be shown a short 20-minute film about the camp's history and taken over by museum"s guide. The guided portion of the tour takes approximately two hours. Then, participants will have about 30 minutes leisure time for the pictures, or revisiting the most memorable points of interest. Then, our drivers will safely take every guest back to their respective hotels. That concludes our trip.
Thank you for participation and choosing GDN-transfers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The travelers will be picked up at their hotels.Airports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.