Stunning Seaside Tour: Herceg Novi – Blue Cave – Mamula
Famous writer Ivo Andric told this city: "This city of eternal greenery, sun and stairs stays stuck between the sea and the hill as a place whose magic can be experienced more and more as a place with the soul."
Herceg Novi is a coastal city in Montenegro, located between the high mountain Orjen and the entrance to the Bay of Kotor. Many consider this city the most beautiful in the Adriatic due to architecture, due to the warm sea and pleasant climate.
The Blue Cave is the most interesting and beautiful natural attraction of this kind in the whole Mediterranean. Its name is given by a specific blue color that occurs during the sunny summer days when the sunrays are reflected from the surface of the sea and reflected in the interior of the cave through a smaller opening.
Mamula - The largest part of the island is occupied by a fortress built in the 19th century by Austro-Hungarian general Lazar Mamula. The island, during World War II served as a notorious prison known for cruelty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel insurance
- Boat riding to/from the Žanjice beach, visiting Blue cave and island Mamula
- Entry/Admission - Herceg- Novi Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Mamula Fortress
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Visits to restaurants and bars
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance – optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Herceg- Novi Old Town, Pellegrino Travel Agency, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality 85347 Montenegro
Departure by appointment. Driving towards Herceg Novi – 1 to 3 hours (depending on place – city of your accommodation/stay).
Herceg Novi sightseeing – 2 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Boat riding to the Žanjice beach, Blue cave and Mamula island - 1 hour (Note: No entrance to Mamula island due to construction work).
Leisure time on Žanjine beach.
Lunch at the restaurant on the beach – optional.
Return. The end of the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/2/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.