Street Food Walking Tour of Varanasi
Varanasi - the city of religious importance attracts thousands of Hindu pilgrims every day who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters. But the city has a lot more to offer other than the temples and the various culturally rich ghats. The local street dishes and traditional items are equally famous and worth experiencing.
This tour takes you away from the ghats on to the local street to experience the infamous taste of the Indian culinary. Let our guide take you through the streets of Varanasi and help you with the best of the street food. Taste some of the famous dishes - Samosa, Jalebi, Chaat and drinks - Lassi, Rabdi, and Kesar Milk that will help you soak in the essence of the city.
Spare some time to also to visit the local market and shop at the most reasonable prices with the help of our guide. Don't miss to have a look at the 'Benarsi Saree' and try the local 'Benarsi Paan'.
The tour ends by dropping the guests near Assi ghat where the guests can continue with their day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of English speaking guide
- Guided tour of the market
- Local dishes and drinks
What's excluded :
- Personal and Shopping Expenses
- Tips and Gratitude
- Pick up and Drop Services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Visit the areas around Assi Ghat and explore the main market famous for its street stalls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Main Market, Durgakund Rd, Durgakund, Anandbagh, Bhelupur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
Explore the main market and taste few of the local delicacies and indulge in the street shopping around
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Assi ghat, Shivala, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.