Street Food Walking Tour in Palermo
Embark on a relaxing 3-hour walk through the main squares, markets and monuments of the city center. Taste the best Palermitan Street food for the full experience. This tour is a perfect combination of food, art, history and culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Arancina Palermitana, Sfincione (famous local pizza), Panelle (fried chickpeas), Crocchè o Cazzilli (potatoes), Pane con Milza (the sandwich king of street food), and other surprises
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Local expert chef
- Market tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercato Ballaro, Vicolo Del Carmelo, 90134, Palermo, Sicily Italy
This classic Palermo Street food and city tour in English is a great way to experience Palermo's culture and get in touch with local people. This tour lasts about 3 hours, covers many of Palermo's street food specialties, and highlights much of Palermo's artistic and architectural points of interest. The morning tour is dedicated to the exploration of historical markets and street food (Capo e Vucciria). The evening tour is dedicated to Palermo's urban life and street food.
Our gastronomic tour guides accompany groups of 4 people or more to discover the street specialties of Palermo such as focaccerie, friggitorie, and much more. We illustrate the historical and culinary characteristic of all the street food of Palermo. Palermo Street Food Tours include the oldest and most important family street food vendors.
You will wholeheartedly agree with Anthony Bourdain when he says, "In Palermo, Street Food is Deadly Serious."
Departure Point :Via Maqueda, 455, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.