Street Food Walking Tour
Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries in a big city is not always easy. Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavours the city has to offer by guiding you through Mumbai’s two best street food areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girgaum Chowpatty, Mumbai India
Girgaum Chowpatty is a very popular beach in Mumbai. where You’ll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food as we watch the sun set. You’ll have classics such as dahi puri, pani puri and pav bhaji.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta), Malabar Hill, Mumbai 400075 India
Best place to view the Queen's necklace of Mumbai during night time. Also They provide sunset views over the Arabian Sea and feature numerous hedges carved into the shapes of animals.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Churchgate Railway Station (W), Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.