Street Food Tasting Tour including Dinner
Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market. Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot. Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favorites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Local transport by remok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Street food walking tour
- One bottle of local beer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phsar Leu Thom Thmey, National Route 6 13. 359840, 103. 874842, Siem Reap Cambodia
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. The street food Siem Reap has been influenced by Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French techniques to form a style and flavour profile that is uniquely Cambodian. On this evening food tour, we’ll hop on local transport and travel away from the tourist trail to sample authentic Siem Reap snacks, desserts, and Khmer cuisine staples. Delicious, authentic, and something you don’t want to miss.
Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot. Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favourites.
Test your limit, and indulge in Cambodia's very own Fear Factory challenge of fried crickets, red ants, and spiders. Come savour the flavours of Siem Reap's snacks, cuisine, and Khmer desserts!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off will be at hotels in Siem Reap
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - Masks are required, please bring your own - All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.