Street Food - Morning Walking Tour
Let us take you to the district 4 - Smallest district but most famous for street food and real local where people everywhere from Vietnam come here for their living after finishing the war in 1975. That is why you not only see, feel, know how to cook or try most of the Vietnamese street food but also experience Vietnamese life. Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel by taxi and take about 15 minutes to district 4 where start walking to experience your tour. We will know the traditional market. When walking you can try and learn to know how to make some best street food or local fruits or coffee. Besides you can visit some local sites: Temple, Pagoda, Church, local house, contact with local to chat with them, feel more their life.
A lot of Food shops to know how to make and try them
The oldest Church
Food and drinks:
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick off and drop off in district 1 (will charge 5 USD/person if your hotel is outside district 1)
- All food and drinks
- Friendly and professional guides
- Small gilf
- A lots of smile
- Entry/Admission - Ba Thien Hau Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Thien Hau Temple, 710 Nguyen Trai Cho Lon, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Ba Thien Hau (Lady of the Sea) temple in Saigon is a Buddhist temple dedicated to the Chinese sea goddess, Mazu.
It’s believed that she had protected and rescued ships and fishermans by flying around on a mat or cloud. Mazuism is connected with traditions and beliefs from both Taoism and Buddhism. You will find this temple in ‘Cholon’ (Chinatown) in District 5, which is roughly a twenty-minute drive from the city center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick off and drop off in district 1, Ho Chi Minh City (will charge 5 USD/person if your hotel is outside district 1)
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.